2014년 11월 10일 월요일

Week Seven - Night Circus and Harry Potter

I had kind of fun for this week because I really like books or movies of fantasy magical theme. That's why I have read all of Harry Potter, The Chronicles of Narnia, Howl's Moving Castle and etc. Those books are so interesting and I think it is because fantastic world in the books arouse people's curiosity. When I read The Night Circus first, I liked its introduction which said; The circus arrives without warning. No announcements precede it. It is simply there, when yesterday it was not." It already attracted me a lot. Basically The Night Circus is about two magicians from two (old and new) magical schools. Young illusionists fall in love during the course of the deadly game. This book is totally focused on "circus". I thought author's description about circus and expression of mood are quite interesting too because I could feel his effort for describing how this book flows. All the time when I was reading The Night Circus, I felt that I was dreaming like the name of circus "Cirque des Reves" which means the circus of night. Actually this book is not really meaningful, but it was good book for just having fun to read.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기