2014년 11월 10일 월요일

Week Nine - The Stars my Destination



Star Wars is a famous movie that made space scientific genre popular over the world. Actually I'm interested in natural universe but didn't really like space stuff, so I haven't watched Star Wars until this week. After I read The Stars my Destination and watched Star Wars, I realized that those kind of book and movie were awesome. I really was interested in how author thought about future in 1956. The author described main character Gulliver Foyle as "the oiler, wiper, bunkerman; too easy for trouble, too slow for fun, too empty for friendship, too lazy for love." I could feel how the author felt about people in 25th century. He has no skills, no merits, and is not educated. He is the last remaining survivor of the Nomad, a merchant spaceship attacked in the war. This spaceship was drifting in the universe.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기